F.C. would like to thank Club members and members of the community at large who
have given their time and resources in the development of our facilities in Rearcross.
Click here for directions to Rearcross FC Grounds
Chronology of Milestones
1997: Purchased two acre site in Rearcross village.
1998: Purchased additional 0.5 acre site adjacent to existing site.
1999: Purchased property (0.5 acre site and shed) from Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd.
2000: Opening of Playing Pitch and Donation of 0.05 acres from Bridie Carey.
2001: Completed Clubhouse including Changing Rooms, Toilets, Gym & Meeting Room.
2002: Completed installation of All Weather Playing Area
2003: Installed Pitch Floodlighting for training purposes
2005: Construction of Clubhouse Extension completed to include two additional Changing Rooms, Gymnasium and Sauna.
2007: Gymnasium opened - Includes Treadmills, Crosstrainers, Upright Bikes, V2 Multigyms, Recumbent Bikes, Rower
2008: Completed installation of FAI Standard Floodlights and played first floodlit NTSL & NT&DL games on 25/01/08
2010: Completed construction of Viewing Stand, Dugouts and Disability Viewing Area
F.C. would like to acknowledge and thank the following bodies for their allocation
of funding towards our development costs.
1. Department of Sports Arts and Tourism (An Roinn Ealaíon, Spóirt agus Turasóireachta)
2. North Tipperary County Council (Comhairle Contae Thiobraid Árann Thuaidh)
3. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs (An Roinn Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuailthe agus Gaeltachta)
4. Football Association of Ireland (Cumann Peile Na hEiréann)
5. North Tipperary Sports Partnership